Documentary telling the extraordinary story of how Nicholas Winton rescued 669 children from the clutches of the Nazis, bringing them by train to Britain.
London stockbroker saved hundreds of children from the Nazis.
- Sir Nicholas Winton organised the transport of 669 children to the UK
- Without him, they would almost certainly have been killed by the Nazis
- Almost all of their parents went on to die in Nazi concentration camps
- He forged documents and bribed officials before he could get them out
- Winton, who is now 105, kept his story quiet for nearly 50 years
- Even the children he transported did not know he had saved them
- Now the Czech Republic will honour him for saving its children
The British man who saved hundreds of Jewish children from the Holocaust, seventy-six years later, was given the highest honour of the Czech Republic at 105 years of age. 
This is his inspiring story.
Sorry folks, I have removed this video to make space on my server for new videos. We have a wide variety of films to watch in the Video section.
See more photos and read more about Sir. Nicholas Winton here on Alistair Reign.
Watch rare video interviews and news reports in our Documentaries section.
Watch Alistair Reign News Channels on YouTube